Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10383 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 93% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,775 (55,622 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)