Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09599 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,865 (29,849 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (35 minutes ago)