Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10489 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,012 (28,715 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)