Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09692 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,646 (27,301 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)