Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,423 in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)