Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,257 in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)