Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,039 in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 165 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)