Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,216 in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)