Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,411 in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)