Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 82% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,913 (3,386 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)