Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 89% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,400 (3,936 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)