Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 85% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,015 (6,382 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (37 minutes ago)