Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,330 in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)