Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,581 ($4,117) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)