Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 303% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €13,110 (8,019,522 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)