Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 312% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €12,881 (7,876,731 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)