Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00177 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 343% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €14,398 (8,140,213 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (33 minutes ago)