Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12752 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,649 (元20,775) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (18 minutes ago)