Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13590 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,005 (元36,828) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (40 minutes ago)