Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12786 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,005 (元15,678) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)