Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,673 ($3,146) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)