Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,911 ($3,400) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)