Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.887 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,041 ($3,427) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)