Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,181 ($5,630) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (39 minutes ago)