Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,346 ($2,734) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)