Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04025 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,624 (65,195 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)