Cost of living comparison between Hanover, Germany and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,204 in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 2 hours ago)