Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,412 in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)