Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,593 (42,601,889 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)