Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12494 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,157 (17,263元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (1 minute ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (29 minutes ago)