Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40567 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,870 (9,540 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)