Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33775 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,491 (4,416 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)