Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31702 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,507 (4,754 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)