Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.599 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 94% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,903 (NZ$4,845) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)