Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 88% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,194 (NZ$5,345) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)