Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 83% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,935 (NZ$5,051) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (10 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (44 minutes ago)