Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, New Zealand and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 96% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,365 (NZ$9,677) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)