Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 102% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,580 (NZ$10,111) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)