Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.668 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,462 (C$3,687) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)