Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / BMD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 276% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,646 (BD$6,535) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)