Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 98% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,571 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)