Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,005 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)