Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,738 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)