Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,402 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)