Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,797 (¥472,596) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)