Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,775 (﷼ 64,393,283) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (about 1 hour ago)