Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,133 (﷼ 53,939,602) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)