Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €955 (﷼ 37,962,626) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (27 minutes ago)