Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €953 (﷼ 36,291,360) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (18 minutes ago)