Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09703 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,149 (32,454 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)