Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10536 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,685 (53,959 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)