Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09545 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,255 (34,103 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)