Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09759 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,041 (31,164 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)