Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09995 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,918 (29,193 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)