Cost of living in Halifax, Canada vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.663 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,797 (C$4,217) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)