Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00738 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,512 (¥340,529) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)