Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,647 (¥343,287) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)