Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00798 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,849 (¥607,606) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)