Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,449 (40,538,517 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)