Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,421 (37,572,334 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 3 hours ago)