Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23572 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 79% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,858 (12,126 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)