Cost of living comparison between Haifa, Israel and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24499 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 78% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,559 (22,691 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)