Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24042 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,944 (12,246 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (42 minutes ago)