Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25249 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,558 (22,015 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (41 minutes ago)