Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24881 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,877 (23,620 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)