Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23455 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 95% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,316 (14,138 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)