Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25358 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 114% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,422 (25,326 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)