Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25681 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 119% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,838 (26,628 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (30 minutes ago)