Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,287 (¥434,600) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)