Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,040 (¥393,488) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)