Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00761 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,137 (¥411,985) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)