Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,150 (¥275,901) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (26 minutes ago)