Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00789 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,165 (¥274,379) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$50 (about 1 hour ago)