Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,444 ($4,684) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)