Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 137% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,259 ($4,853) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)