Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,227 (₩4,236,756) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)