Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,979 (₩4,810,517) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)