Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01180 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,538 (₨130,267) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)