Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01181 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,255 (₨106,241) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (40 minutes ago)