Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01251 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,153 (₨92,166) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)