Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,048 (₨149,815) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)