Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,490 (9,495,560 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)