Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,669 (10,449,993 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)