Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00724 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,448 (₨199,921) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)