Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12488 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,447 (11,586元) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)