Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12800 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,487 (元11,619) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)