Cost of living comparison between Guiyang, China and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13509 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,673 (元19,785) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)