Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,586 (元12,375) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)