Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12741 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,691 (元13,269) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)