Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,595 (C$3,895) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)