Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,747 ($5,043) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)