Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22324 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,850 (R$ 8,286) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (28 minutes ago)