Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,187 (R$ 8,183) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)