Cost of living comparison between Guaruja, Brazil and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27108 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,828 (R$ 14,123) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)