Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25121 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,285 (R$ 9,094) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)