Cost of living comparison between Guarda, Portugal and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,694 in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)