Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,342 in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)