Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,160 (2,529 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)