Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,194 (5,484 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)