Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,938 (5,340 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)