Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12681 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,950 (元15,377) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)