Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09430 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 102% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,070 (Bs 64,371) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €72 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)