Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08454 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 91% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,429 (Bs 40,565) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)