Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,073 (Bs 253,902,765) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)