Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08500 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 89% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,400 (Bs 40,004) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)