Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04586 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,001 (Mex$ 43,635) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)