Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,110 (Mex$ 48,570) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (41 minutes ago)