Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04586 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,777 (Mex$ 38,742) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)