Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,521 (Mex$ 50,843) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)