Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 86% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,580 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)