Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 80% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,700 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (32 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)