Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 66% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,392 in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)