Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,418 in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)