Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 65% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,801 in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)