Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.872 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,751 ($3,155) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)