Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,409 in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)